A high-energy Design Thinking workshop is coming soon to Auckland.
This event is brought to you by DesignThinkers Group New Zealand.
Learn how to facilitate Design Thinking Workshop sessions in this 2-Day, high energy workshop for Design Thinking practitioners. The objectives are to understand your current facilitation skills, your strengths and weaknesses, and to improve upon your personal opportunity areas through a combination of facilitation practice and personal coaching.
This is a ‘Learning by Doing’ workshop and the two days includes:
– Plan agenda, design and run a design thinking workshop
– Facilitating a Design Thinking workshop
– Use tools to energise and inspire teams
– Identify and manage different personality types
– Assess your own facilitation skills
– Facilitation Team Management
– Core Design Thinking Workshop flow
– Problem statement definition
– Design research
– Rapid prototyping and testing
– Energy Management
Organised by local DINZ members in partnership with globally recognised leaders in design thinking, DesignThinkers Group, these workshops are being offered to all DINZ members at discounted prices.
This specially customised and formulated workshop will be run by respected local and international hosts who help businesses adopt the Design Thinking process to gain a competitive edge.
Includes all resources, food and beverages. Just bring your brain!