- The circular economy
- Stewardship of our natural environment
- Healthier lives and wellbeing
- The future of work and industry
- Better homes, towns & cities
- Responding to climate change
- Cultural and social cohesion
Entries can be anything grand or small, across any design discipline whether it’s a product, a service, a system, an artistic vision, a film, a movement, a campaign, an app, a space...whatever your idea it’s up to you to communicate how it will contribute to a better New Zealand.
Entries will be submitted online. Images, videos and text fields.
The winner will
Receive $20,000 prize money to go towards taking their idea to the next level and making an impact. Be provided advice and mentors to support their journey.
Who can enter
Any NZ resident 35 years old or under
There is no entry fee